*~Wic-Witch~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Wic-Witch~*

Let's try to get Wic-Witch going again. [=

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Menaces Of Mandreil

Go down 
+5
Kaite
DearMercedes.
Omontopok
Paul
BrittaniJean
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
BrittaniJean
Admin
Admin
BrittaniJean

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Job/hobbies : EVERYTHING! Hah!
Humor : Randomonium?
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Character sheet
Character Name: Kihlahna (Kill-Ah-Nuh)
Race: Sorceress

Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:58 pm

"I have no idea. I accidently helped bring her back to life and I had known her to be dead since 4. But now she is thirteen and it's like she never knew she died. Kill her in the most gruesome way possible."
Back to top Go down
https://wic-witch.rpg-board.net
XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

Female
Number of posts : 67
Job/hobbies : Humor and Art, Flirting, Writing Poems... and making people feel fear
Humor : the fear of others
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Character sheet
Character Name: XxFeyNight ShadowblossomXx
Race: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 9:01 pm

*gives Piers a funny look then says" why not like...hmmm.. kill sdomething and make clothes?or uhh... go hunting... So Piers... How do you aquire blood without feasting off of your friends and family?"
Back to top Go down
XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

Female
Job/hobbies : Humor and Art, Flirting, Writing Poems... and making people feel fear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 9:10 pm

So where might i find this girl... and... would you like to watch... (is she played by a real person or do i pretend...?)
Back to top Go down
BrittaniJean
Admin
Admin
BrittaniJean

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 9:16 pm

"She should be somewhere in the area. There are a lot of people in the area. But don't kill Saphieres. She is my other sister. She is a fairy. Taelina isn't a fairy, and she looks like me." (Taelina isn't played by a real person so just pretend.)
Back to top Go down
XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 10:42 pm

*she grins as she says "Im sorry but, I dont know what you look like, Im blind... I know people by scent or by touching their face..But from me smelling you i can trace your whole blood line, I know where she is.... One moment....." you then see her take off her cape and hand it to you then she sniffs the air around you and she gets into a crouching position thenstands up again and walks into the middle of town and all of a sudden you see her get down on the ground and start digging revealing a trap door. She jerks up the door and jumps into the room below and you hear many voices screaming and you hear Fey Screaming the words.. "Come Out Come Out Where Ever You are, You Cant Run. And You Cant Hide Either... I know where you are...are you behind...this...Door..? YES! YOU ARE!" You hear Fey cackle wickedly and you hear your sister scream as you hear chains rattle your sister begs and pleads then threatens Fey.

Fey jumps out of the hole with your sister chained to her back then you see Fey go into a small hut and she asks if you wish to watch.*
Back to top Go down
Paul

Male
Number of posts : 476
Humor : lol
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Character Name: Pierron

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 10:59 pm

Piers flys right befinded her what r u doing?
Back to top Go down
XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 11:03 pm

"i am Putting an end to all worries...." says Fey as she walks inside and throws the girl into a chair and ties her arms and legs firmly down and then backhands the girl with the knuckles of her fist and then with the other hand she scratches the girls throat but not enough to kill but only wound
Back to top Go down
Paul

Male
Number of posts : 476
Humor : lol
Registration date : 2007-10-12

Character sheet
Character Name: Pierron

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 11:04 pm

oooooooook then piers said
Back to top Go down
CristalMeth.

CristalMeth.

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Character Name: Skarlet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 6:55 pm

Tapairo the fairy of Raratonga Walks up To pier.
Back to top Go down
DearMercedes.

DearMercedes.

Female
Number of posts : 647
Job/hobbies : Mental disorders.
Humor : I'm a funny person when you're on my good side.
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Sephieres
Race: Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 6:56 pm

Sephieres Walked Back To Where Kilahnha Was And Screamed When She Saw HEr Sister In Chains. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!?!?!!?!??!?!" Sephieres Screamed And She Ran To Her Twin's Side. "WHY ARE YOU LETTING HER DO THIS KIHLAHNHA?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Sephieres Started Crying.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nevershoutmercedes
BrittaniJean
Admin
Admin
BrittaniJean

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 8:17 pm

"She's EVIL Saphieres! You may not see it, but I do! I have the power of foresight, so I'm not going to let her take over the world. Because if shoe does that WE will be in chains! Go ahead Fey!"
Back to top Go down
DearMercedes.

DearMercedes.

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 8:37 pm

Sephieres Screamed And Then Pushed Fey Into The Trap Door And Locked The Trap Door As She Fell Through. "NO YOUR NOT GOING TO KILL HER KIHLAHNA WHY DO YOU WANT TO MAKE ME SO MISERABLE?!!!?!?! SHE IS MY SISTER!!!! YOU DONT SEE ME AND TEALINA TRYING TO KILL YOU DO YOU?!?!?!!?!!?!?!" Sephieres Blew The Chains On Her Sister Up And Then Grabbed Her Hand And Ran Off Into The Woods With Her. She Already Lost Her Once. She Wasnt Going To Lose Her Again.
Back to top Go down
XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 8:56 pm

*Fey Slams the trapped door open and snarls rabidly, as she charges after them both with rage she quickly catches up and tackles them both and grabs the sister she was hired to kill and slashes her claws across her throat and mauls her then she rips the girls stomach open with her teeth and then decapitates the girl then runs back with the head quickly dodging between trees and Saph. loses sight of Fey.
Back to top Go down
DearMercedes.

DearMercedes.

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:01 pm

After Seeing This Site, Sephieres Couldn't Speak. This Was Her Twin Sister. Her Best Friend. She Had Been Murdered Right In Front Of Her Face. She Could Only Whisper. "No....Tealina.....No...." Before She Bursts Into Hysteric Tears. She Would Never Smile Again. And She Sure As Hell Wasnt Speaking To Her Sister EVER Again.
Back to top Go down
XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:06 pm

*fey cant help but feel regret for what she has done but runs up to her friend and pulls the head out from under her arm by the hair and holds it out as she whispers with shame "The deed is complete...."
Back to top Go down
CristalMeth.

CristalMeth.

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:13 pm

Tapairo Walks up to Fey and whispers softly from behind "boo."
Back to top Go down
XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:22 pm

*she turns her head and looks at Tap with sorrow filled eyes then she sighs and straightens up then introduces herself and afterwards she sniffs close to Tap's neck smelling her blood and permanently knowing Tap's scent. She then Bows respectfully.*
Back to top Go down
CristalMeth.

CristalMeth.

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:26 pm

Tapairo Also introduces herself as the Fairy of Raratonga,
And then explains why she is there.
Back to top Go down
DearMercedes.

DearMercedes.

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:28 pm

Sephieres Was Still Crying When She Walked Back To Kihlahnha. She Punched Her Sister Hard. "I Hope Your Happy. Never Try To Make This Up Because It Wont Work. I Will NEVER Talk To You In Kind Words Again." She Looked Off In Fey's Direction. "And As for Your Friend, She Better Hope I Never See Her Again."
Back to top Go down
XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:32 pm

*Fey looks deeply into Tap's eyes and Tap can feel exactly the sorrow and pain that Fey feels, For once in Feys life she did feel strong love for someone, then it was forcefully taken away from Fey, and Tap can tell that Fey only wishes to fill that empty void in her life.

Tap notices a tear run down Fey's pale face and Fey hugs Tap closely and silently cries on your shoulder*
Back to top Go down
XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:35 pm

*Fey's ear perks in Saph's direction and Fey looks at Saph and they make Eye contact but Fey says not a word to Saph but when Saph walks by her Fey whispers "I'm sorry....." then walks in the other direction slowly*
Back to top Go down
BrittaniJean
Admin
Admin
BrittaniJean

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:35 pm

Kihlahna grabbed Saphieres arm. She didn't mean too but her arm lit to flames as her aura flushed to it's angry color. "People who die, die fro a reason. We should have never brought her back. And I regret having that flashback which made it possible. She is evil, and she deserves to be dead. If you leave and never talk to me again, you'll regret it. You will go through dark time, sister. You WILL regret it..." Then she turned to Fey. "I feel bad about this too, but it is the right thing to do." Then, suddenly, Kihlahna had a vision. She had mis-interpreted the vision of Taelina taking over the world... It was Kihlahna who was going to take over the world... Kihlahna made a shield around her immediately and began burning herself alive.
Back to top Go down
XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:40 pm

*Fey without thinking quickly runs on all fours like a lycan jumps and tackles Her best friend and hopes that this will save her she starts crying now wanting her best friend to die as she tries to destroy the field of fire around her best friend she screams "NO, NO, NO, NOT YOU, I've NEVER BEEN SO CLOSE TO A TRUE FRIEND! NO PLEASE I CAN STOP THIS!"
Back to top Go down
BrittaniJean
Admin
Admin
BrittaniJean

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:45 pm

Knowing no one can get through her shield, she continues to scream in agony. She deserves this. She killed Saphieres' twin, when she was the wrong person to target. The target was herself. Her eyes slowly began closing, as this was too much pain for her body. The shield broke and she fell to the ground, as everything turned into a black abyss.
Back to top Go down
XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:54 pm

*Fey's tears start quickly flowing down her face and Fey stops still sitting ontop of Kih she stares deeply into Kih's face and Fey tries to rivive Kih. Fey Screams "KIHLAHNA!!! NOOOOOO!!!!! K-I-H-L-A-H-N-A!!!!" Fey Howls loud enough, long enough, and chilling enough to wake the dead, soon many other howls chime in from other lycans in the tribute to the dead.
"Kih, I loved you....you were my best friend...." Fey stands up and slowly pulls her hood up covering her face and then kneels down and picks up Kih's body respectfully walking into the woods*
Back to top Go down
BrittaniJean
Admin
Admin
BrittaniJean

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:56 pm

In the black abyss Kihlahna feels herself slowly slipping away. But then, in her abyss she feel's Fey reviving her, also hearing what she says. Rage swells up inside Kihlahna. 'Damn* it, Fey... Just let me die.' This is the thought that goes through Kihlahna's head.
Back to top Go down
XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 10:02 pm

*Fey carries Kih deep into the forest and by a waterfall Fey smiles and walks through the streaming water into a hidden cave luminated by mushrooms and fungus she props Kih up and nurtures the wounds*
Back to top Go down
Omontopok

Omontopok

Male
Number of posts : 858
Job/hobbies : For now bored and uhh yeah...
Humor : pshh stuff....
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Zidane
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 10:12 pm

Freagh was walking slowly head down then he tripped and fell on the floor and when he got up he saw a cave so he dicided to go into but once inside he saw Kihlahna half dead with burn marks being healed by an unknown girl and then he said "WHAT HAPPENED TO HER" at the same time running towards them
Back to top Go down
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=NCXNZzRwue4
XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 10:23 pm

*Fey turns on all fours and lets out a deep threatening growl and Bares her teeth and she slowly starts turning into her lycan form she continues to threaten the unknown person approaching she says "Stay back and you wont get attacked but leave me to my task and go further over there"*
Back to top Go down
Omontopok

Omontopok

Male
Number of posts : 858
Job/hobbies : For now bored and uhh yeah...
Humor : pshh stuff....
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Zidane
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 10:55 pm

Freagh gets ready to snap his fingers (i know it sounds weird but thats how i attack if you didnt know already i snap my fingers to creat fire explosions and flames) but stops at the thought that it might injure Kihlahna in the proccess then he says "im her friend Freagh, im worried about her, and i also know alot about flames and burns, can you let me check and see how her injuries are serious by doing so i can know how long she will need to rest and require treatment to fully recover"
Back to top Go down
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=NCXNZzRwue4
BrittaniJean
Admin
Admin
BrittaniJean

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 8:46 am

Anger, pain, and humidity was swelling inside Kihlahna. Anger from Fey trying to save her. Pain that she told Fey to kill Taelina, who was innocent. And humidity from not even being able to kill herself. For being the best sorceress through out the lands, she was very disapointed in herself. Very disapointed.
Back to top Go down
DearMercedes.

DearMercedes.

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 2:34 pm

Sephieres Screamed When Her Sister Did This. "YOU FRICKEN UGH!!!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!?!!?!?!?!" When Fey Carried Her Off She Followed Silently. Then, She Saw Freagh And Began Explaining Everything To Him.
Back to top Go down
BrittaniJean
Admin
Admin
BrittaniJean

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 5:18 pm

She heard her sister's angry shouts. She wasn't sure if she was mad about Taelina, herself trying to burn herself, or both. She wish she hadn't had to do any of this. She was ashamed. Ashamed of what she did, and for the fact it didn't even kill herself.
Back to top Go down
XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 9:41 pm

*Fey slowly stands up still in her lycan form and still on her guard she lets the Male friend walk over to Kih but Fey watches both Him and Saph very closely never turning her back torwards anybody she slowly whispers " i might be able to bring her back....i am a skilled Necromancer, find her body, i still have the head, Hurry though, after so many hours the soul will be lost for a various amount of years and if her body is rotted... i wont be able to repair her to her previous state of life."
Back to top Go down
Lets-Party-Like-Its-1986
Lets-Party-Like-Its-1986

Female
Number of posts : 106
Location : Ehhh....where ever life takes me i guess...i like it better with suprises =)
Job/hobbies : RANDOM STUFF....like listening to TECHNO music and reading and stuff=)
Humor : Humor is just a way of life...if you dont have it your not human...then again im not human so yeah..
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Character sheet
Character Name: Ylrinda
Race: Other (PM Me It)

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 10:02 pm

Ylrinda woke up on the ground in a cold sweat. She heard voices and was concerened. They sounded so serious...not alot of people are always serious around here. Standing up, limping from her previous injury, and walked to the noise. Finding only a mysterious girl and her "friends". Pulling out her sword...she cautiously approached her accquatances. She felt a weird presence from the girl...she my a lycan and They were one of the rarest...other then her kind. Crouching down behind the girl...she held a ready stance if there was someone to strike her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.love-not-war.teensboards.com
XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 10:47 pm

*Fey smells a new scent and turns her ear torwards the direction of the new scent in case of any movements from that direction, Fey licks her teeth and moves slightly wags her tail as she upps out the girls head and then she sets in down on the ground, soon after Fey starts digging a large hole big enough for a teenaged girl to snuggle fit in then she puts the head in and closes the screaming mouth*
Back to top Go down
BrittaniJean
Admin
Admin
BrittaniJean

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 10:51 pm

Kihlahna awoke and for some reason her sister's face flashed in her head, and her aura turned to it's hysterical color. Twilight blasts sky-rocketed from her. They were deadly, and she wished they would stop. She didn't want to hurt everyone. Without thinking, she sent a shield around everyone so they would be safe.
Back to top Go down
XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 10:58 pm

*Fey runs and tackles all three people even the new unknown one and shelters them under herself before the shields are cast upon them*
Back to top Go down
BrittaniJean
Admin
Admin
BrittaniJean

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 11:12 pm

Kihlahna screams at the top of her lungs so everyone will hear her. "I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE! JUST KILL ME NOW PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!"
Back to top Go down
XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 11:43 pm

*Fey finally gets off of everyone and runs still as a lycan and tackles Kih onto a rock and bashes Kih's head once into the rock knocking out Kih saving everyone even Kih*
Back to top Go down
BrittaniJean
Admin
Admin
BrittaniJean

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 11:45 pm

Right before she falls into the black abyss soon she smiles at Fey and says, "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 11:52 pm

*fey smiles and whispers "Your not dead yet... you will live, but you will be my companion, forever, i will raise you once again my friend...once again...."*
Back to top Go down
BrittaniJean
Admin
Admin
BrittaniJean

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 12:00 am

Kihlahna hears this and falls back into the black abyss, as the explosions abruptly stop. Hmm... A companion... That's sounds nice..., she thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

XxNightmareVampiraXxYopp

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 12:06 am

*Fey smothers Kih and then takes Kih over to the coffin shaped hole in the ground large enough for Kin and puts her in. Fey pulls up her hood and transformes back into her notmal vampiric form and covers Kih with dirt. Fey drips her own blood over the mound of dirt in certin spots, the brain, heart, stomach. then Fey throws rose petals and nightshade over the mound and the moon turns full.
Back to top Go down
Lets-Party-Like-Its-1986
Lets-Party-Like-Its-1986

Female
Location : Ehhh....where ever life takes me i guess...i like it better with suprises =)
Job/hobbies : RANDOM STUFF....like listening to TECHNO music and reading and stuff=)
Humor : Humor is just a way of life...if you dont have it your not human...then again im not human so yeah..

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 12:14 am

Ylrinda jabs her sword into the ground, pushing up and running as fast as she could....she shot up a forcefield around her a Kihlana so no one could get in. Whispering something in Vampiress....sheraised the dirt of Kihlana and pulled her from the ground. "Kihlana..."She whispered...hoping she could hear her. With no response, she dove through the forcefield and flung her and kihlana over the cliff of the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
BrittaniJean
Admin
Admin
BrittaniJean

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 9:15 am

In her black abyss she could feel herself being moved and moved again, but she had no idea where she was being moved.
Back to top Go down
Lets-Party-Like-Its-1986
Lets-Party-Like-Its-1986

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 11:32 am

Catching onto a rock and still gripping onto kihlana...she slowly lowered them into a cave behind the waterfall. Laying Kihlana down...she mumbled something....causing Kihlana's eyes to flutter. With no response accouring after the encounter...Ylrinda began to cry, her tears falling on Kihlana.
Back to top Go down
BrittaniJean
Admin
Admin
BrittaniJean

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 11:56 am

She could feel Ylrinda's tears. Her body was so numb, Kihlahna felt bad. She was causing everyone so much pain. Couldn't someone just kill her so everyone would be okay? She wasn't needed, so why did people love her so?
Back to top Go down
Lets-Party-Like-Its-1986
Lets-Party-Like-Its-1986

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 6:18 pm

Ylrinda stood up and pulled her hair out of the braid. Turning arounding and puching the cave wall....she threw her arua down onto the ground...shattering the tiny crystal ball onto the ground. Walking away from Kihlana...she jumed off the caves edge into the river of purple.
Back to top Go down
CristalMeth.

CristalMeth.

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 7:47 pm

Skarlet the Vampire,
Slowly Crept up Behind Her.
And slowly Rubbed the back of her neck moving the hair out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Menaces Of Mandreil   Menaces Of Mandreil - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Menaces Of Mandreil
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Wic-Witch~* :: Character Sheet Roleplays/Other-
Jump to: