*~Wic-Witch~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Wic-Witch~*

Let's try to get Wic-Witch going again. [=

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Veterans Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lets-Party-Like-Its-1986
Lets-Party-Like-Its-1986

Female
Number of posts : 106
Location : Ehhh....where ever life takes me i guess...i like it better with suprises =)
Job/hobbies : RANDOM STUFF....like listening to TECHNO music and reading and stuff=)
Humor : Humor is just a way of life...if you dont have it your not human...then again im not human so yeah..
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Character sheet
Character Name: Ylrinda
Race: Other (PM Me It)

Veterans Day Empty
PostSubject: Veterans Day   Veterans Day EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 11:28 pm

[I know its not poem or song but i couldn't find biographies brittani!!!lol jkjk XD]

My Veteran
Every since I was born, I have always been an army child. Many times I have claimed of hating it, but something special always pulled me through, my Dad. My Veteran. You want to know what he always told me? He said to me when everything got rough, don’t give up on me Taylor. Please don’t give up on me, I promise that I wont give up on you. We would all sit together and eat as a family, even when he worked late he would spend time with us when he got home. Not a single look of tiredness on his face as he sat there with the rest of us. It truly shows me that my Dad loves us, that my Dad loves me.
Almost everyplace that I have lived in, was an army base. We made one exception. Charlotte, North Carolina. A beautiful place that my Dad promised we would always go to, even when he gets old and wrinkly. Everyone in the family was happy there. Every good memory from there is permantly logged into my head. Those years were the best years of my life. My veteran didn’t have to leave for Iraq that year, or the year after, or the year after that year. He stayed with us most of the time. I remember once, he had to go to Washington D.C for an important job. He still has yet to tell me what that job was. When he would come home from work, he would go into the kitchen and say his favorite line, “Honey, whats for dinner?” and every time he said, we would laugh so hard because he always said it in the funniest tone of voice. Those crack ups were what got us through all the hard times, all the conflicts.
I remember, as a child my Dad had missed so many of my birthdays. I lost count because of how many times he missed them. He was away doing important business for him to keep his job. And I don’t regret him missing a sinlge one of my birthdays. I never not once will I ever regret it. He gave me the best birthday gift I would ever want. He kept me free so I could make it to my birthday, so I wasn’t onder rule of our invaders. He is my savior. I will always love him, and I will always need him.
I hate it when my dad leaves for Iraq. And every time I always tell myself he is the strongest man I know, I know he can make it, I know he can make it through our “obstical”. It shows everyone of us in this family, in my life are the strongest people I will ever know. But my one true hero doesn’t have powers, he doesn’t have gadgets and magic to save him. He was the will, the patience, the determination, the love in his heart to keep everyone of you safe. You know you should be thankful. My veteran has been in the military since the age 18. He is now 37! That is so many years serving everyone in our country, everyone. And I know some people aren’t thankful. I see it a lot now. They think they don’t need to know what happens in Iraq. My father proves to them that it does matter, that you should care. He stays there 15 months, two weeks off of that. I know you know it’s a long time. So be thankful and pray for them. I pray every night. I have that feeling that my Dad does too. He sacrifices himself for our freedom. With out him we would either be dead, or be under control of something we really didn’t want.
I have someone so special to me, so close to my heart that will always make me believe. I will shed my tears for him, I am not afraid to show the world I care for my veteran. That I care for my life. He is all I live for. He is my life, my hope, my dream of freedom. He is my everything, and I will never be afraid to prove to you that he is. Yeah, he would break down for me and my family too. That just how caring my Dad really is. That’s why I love him so much. If only you knew why I would always cry for him. Why I wouldn’t be afraid, why I can explain to you on the verge of tears that I will always love him because you know I will. He knows it, my family know it, I know it. My veteran will leave for you when ever he is called down, holding his head high. In complete uniform. He will stay stong for me, as I will for him. He is MY Veteran, he is my Life. He is my military Dad. My booted warrior. My loving Father, My uniformed leader. My very own, one of a kind Veteran.
Back to top Go down
http://www.love-not-war.teensboards.com
Invisible
Invisible

Female
Number of posts : 24
Job/hobbies : Cooking, swimming, and camping are my fave. things to do.
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Marie-Claire
Race: Other (PM Me It)

Veterans Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veterans Day   Veterans Day EmptyFri Nov 09, 2007 8:40 am

Aw, that was so kewl:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.aquamarine.forumotion.com

Veterans Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum