*~Wic-Witch~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Wic-Witch~*

Let's try to get Wic-Witch going again. [=

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And you wondered why

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lets-Party-Like-Its-1986
Lets-Party-Like-Its-1986

Female
Number of posts : 106
Location : Ehhh....where ever life takes me i guess...i like it better with suprises =)
Job/hobbies : RANDOM STUFF....like listening to TECHNO music and reading and stuff=)
Humor : Humor is just a way of life...if you dont have it your not human...then again im not human so yeah..
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Character sheet
Character Name: Ylrinda
Race: Other (PM Me It)

And you wondered why Empty
PostSubject: And you wondered why   And you wondered why EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 3:24 am

A deep thought furrowing across her mind
a ceartain place of all on time, she wants to cry to feel for a day,
instead of taking it in every way, a hope of tears crossing her in her dreams, hoping for somone to sew up her seams, she's broken to peices, shes torn in half, as she closes her eyes all her feelings surpass, a friend of any is how she convied, yet every morning shaking alayed, sitting up at midnight, wondering how she could end up this deep, leaving her tears unshown to seap, and energy lightly burning in her soul, something she cant ever picture to be controled, holding her head high....keeping herself strong, yet still smiling fakely, holding up that mask...people may see her but seem to not grasp, the feeling so deep to be wanted in time, to be put to the test of her friendship in mind...yet the see her standing not saying a word, leaving her there in a broken down world...a time and a place she's unable to tell...if only fixed by just a spell,they show no sympathy...no encouragement of her shy, yet you ignorant people still sit there and wonder why
Back to top Go down
http://www.love-not-war.teensboards.com
BrittaniJean
Admin
Admin
BrittaniJean

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Job/hobbies : EVERYTHING! Hah!
Humor : Randomonium?
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Character sheet
Character Name: Kihlahna (Kill-Ah-Nuh)
Race: Sorceress

PostSubject: Re: And you wondered why   And you wondered why EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 9:30 am

That's awesome Taylor. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://wic-witch.rpg-board.net
Lets-Party-Like-Its-1986
Lets-Party-Like-Its-1986

Female
Number of posts : 106
Location : Ehhh....where ever life takes me i guess...i like it better with suprises =)
Job/hobbies : RANDOM STUFF....like listening to TECHNO music and reading and stuff=)
Humor : Humor is just a way of life...if you dont have it your not human...then again im not human so yeah..
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Character sheet
Character Name: Ylrinda
Race: Other (PM Me It)

PostSubject: Re: And you wondered why   And you wondered why EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 12:02 am

thank you...question...how did you get themp3 player on here so i can get on on mine...please tell please tell
Back to top Go down
http://www.love-not-war.teensboards.com
BrittaniJean
Admin
Admin
BrittaniJean

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Job/hobbies : EVERYTHING! Hah!
Humor : Randomonium?
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Character sheet
Character Name: Kihlahna (Kill-Ah-Nuh)
Race: Sorceress

PostSubject: Re: And you wondered why   And you wondered why EmptyMon Nov 26, 2007 6:56 pm

I got it from www.myflashfetish.com
They have some widgets thingamabobs there too
Back to top Go down
https://wic-witch.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And you wondered why   And you wondered why Empty

Back to top Go down

And you wondered why
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Wic-Witch~* :: Poems and Song Lyrics-